Tensorflow is Google’s popular offering for machine learning and deep learning. It has quickly become a popular choice of tool for performing fast, efficient, and accurate deep learning. This course presents the implementation of practical, real-world projects, teaching you how to leverage Tensforflow’s capabilties to perform efficient deep learning.
In this video, you will be acquainted with the different paradigms of performing deep learning such as deep neural nets, convolutional neural networks, recurrent neural networks, and more, and how they can be implemented using Tensorflow.
This will be demonstrated with the help of end-to-end implementations of three real-world projects on popular topic areas such as natural language processing, image classification, fraud detection, and more. By the end of this course, you will have mastered all the concepts of deep learning and their implementation with Tensorflow and Keras.
About The Author
Will Ballard serves as Chief Technology Officer at GLG and is responsible for the Engineering and IT organizations.
Prior to joining GLG, Will was the Executive Vice President of Technology and Engineering at Demand Media. Before that, he was Vice President and Chief Technology Officer of Pluck, through its acquisition by Demand Media. At both organizations, Will managed large teams of engineers responsible for software architecture, design, development, and quality assurance.
He was also responsible for the design and operation of large data centers that helped run site services for customers including Gannett, Hearst Magazines, NFL com, NPR, The Washington Post, and Whole Foods. Will has also held leadership roles in software development at NetSolve (now Cisco), NetSpend, and Works com (now Bank of America).
Will graduated Magna Cum Laude with a BS in Mathematics from Claremont McKenna College.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for application developers looking to integrate machine learning into application software and master deep learning by implementing practical projects in Tensorflow.
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any queries or need help with anything.