Localhost made easy Web Developer Environment Setup
XAMPP is the perfect tool to setup a web server locally. XAMPP is available across Windows, Linux and MAC, and best of all its free to use. Easy to setup and install Apache distribution containing MariaDB, PHP, and Perl that works on your own computer system with no internet connection required. Having a local web development environment is a great way to practice server side scripting, working with a MySQL database and also setup a staging environment completely separate from your live web applications.
XAMPP is a free and open source cross-platform web server solution stack package developed by Apache Friends, consisting mainly of the Apache HTTP Server, MariaDB database, and interpreters for scripts written in the PHP and Perl programming languages
Learn how to seutp and install XAMPP.
Find out more about creating multiple sub domains for multiple applications within your computer. Learn about how to work with PHPmyAdmin creating and updating database content. This course highlights all the amazing core features that XAMPP has to offer and provides example of customizing your work environment to be more productive.
If you are looking for a quick and easy solution to local server setup, check out XAMPP. Let us help you get started using XAMPP quickly and show you the benefits of having a local host on your computer.
What are the requirements?
- basic computer skills
- internet access
What am I going to get from this course?
- Setup local machine on a computer
- configure local machine
- Local server install and setup
What is the target audience?
- Web developers
- PHP coders
- Anyone looking to practice Web development
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at email@example.com in case you have any queries or need help with anything.