ALV stands for ABAP List Viewer. ALV gives us a standard List format and user interface to all our ABAP reports. ALV is created by a set of standard function modules provided by SAP.
OOALV is ALV using object oriented ABAP, SAP has created standard classes and methods which can be used for the ALV, Which makes programmers in abap to write ALV Programs easily without need to write long codings.
SAP has introduced a class called cl_salv_table which has all the methods required for writing ALV reporting. In this course, you will learn how to use this method in your programs to write out the output with formats required. You will learn all the functionality and methods with example programs in this course.
Who is the target audience?
- People who are into ABAP should take this course
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any queries or need help with anything.