Microsoft's Excel 2013 for Windows is a very useful and powerful piece of software - but it can appear daunting if you have never used it before. Jennifer will teach you step-by-step how to create a basic spreadsheet (using the example of a basic timesheet). She covers how to format cells, enter data, autofill, basic formulas and absolute referencing which will get you started quickly.
By the end of this introductory course, Jennifer gets you feeling confident about creating your first basic Excel spreadsheet.As an example she uses a timesheet so that you can use this yourself to calculate your hours worked, overtime, net, and gross pay.
What are the requirements?
- Have access to Microsoft Excel
What am I going to get from this course?
- Name and Save a Excel Wordbook
- Add Titles and Subtitles
- Add Columns and Rows
- Format Text
- Autofill Data (Days of The Week, Months of The Year etc.)
- Assign Cell Formats (Text, Dates, Number)
- Use Basic Formula Including AutoSum and Averages
- Absolute Referencing
- Adding Cell Borders
- Printing a Spreadsheet
- Headers and Footers
What is the target audience?
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any queries or need help with anything.