Microsoft's Excel 2016 for Windows is a very useful and powerful piece of software - but it can appear daunting if you have never used it before. Jennifer will teach you step-by-step how to create a detailed Accountancy spreadsheet which is suitable for anyone who wants to take control of their finances. She covers how to create and format Excel tables, enter data, create drop-down lists, formulas (such as IF and SUMIF Statements), use data from different tables and worksheets, absolute referencing and conditional formatting - which will get you started quickly.
By the end of this intermediate course, Jennifer gets you feeling confident about creating your a detailed Excel spreadsheet.
What are the requirements?
- Microsoft Excel (2010 or newer)
What am I going to get from this course?
- Creating and Re-naming Worksheets
- Grouping Worksheets (Copying Formula Across)
- Inserting Tables
- Creating Drop-down Lists Populated With Data
- Creating 'If Statements' (Formula)
- Creating 'SumIf Statements' (Formula)
- Using AutoSum
- Using Absolute Referencing
- Formatting a Worksheets Using Colours/ Borders/ Fonts
- Assigning Cell Formats
- Using Conditional Formatting
- Filtering and Sorting Information
- Using Shortcut Keys
What is the target audience?
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at email@example.com in case you have any queries or need help with anything.