Machine learning gives you unimaginably powerful insights into data. Today, implementations of machine learning have been adopted throughout Industry and its concepts are numerous. This video is a unique blend of projects that teach you what Machine Learning is all about and how you can implement machine learning concepts in practice. Six different independent projects will help you master machine learning in Python. The video will cover concepts such as classification, regression, clustering, and more, all the while working with different kinds of databases. By the end of the course, you will have learned to apply various machine learning algorithms and will have mastered Python's packages and libraries to facilitate computation. You will be able to implement your own machine learning models after taking this course.
About The Author
Alexander T. Combs is an experienced data scientist, strategist, and developer with a background in financial data extraction, natural language processing and generation, and quantitative and statistical modeling. He is currently a full-time lead instructor for a data science immersive program in New York City.
Who is the target audience?
- This video appeals to those developers who have a basic machine learning knowledge and want to explore the various arenas of machine learning by creating insightful and interesting projects.
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any queries or need help with anything.