Make a Game Background in Adobe Illustrator for Beginners
Learn to draw a park scene for games. A Compact Course on Adobe Illustrator, developed for highly efficient learning.
What is a Compact Course?
A Compact Course is designed to maximize efficiency and teach you a specific skill in an afternoon. Rather than going through a long course for a long amount of time, this course gives you a visible accomplishment and new skill in a matter of hours.
Why take a Compact Course?
If you prefer a teaching style that is akin to a bootcamp but with less cramming and more focus on a clear learning goal, try this Compact Course.
When you have a free afternoon, spend it efficiently by learning a new skill that you can put on your resume, with a finished project you can add to your portfolio. Before you know it, your showcase will grow with all the projects that will have built up over time.
We're not trying to teach you the entirety of Illustrator but rather a specific project that you will have completed by the end.
Taking daily steps to grow your toolkit will ensure that you remain a lifelong learner. As they say, there's no such thing as a small step. Every action you take will impact the rest of your career.
Who is the target audience?
- Beginners who want to learn Adobe Illustrator CC.
- Game developers who need a background scene for their game.
- Artists who want to learn digital drawing.
- A computer onto which you can install Adobe Illustrator CC.
- Please note that this course was recorded on a Mac.
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at email@example.com in case you have any queries or need help with anything.