Linux can be found in many places today – from phones to desktops, gaming platforms to even embedded systems. Linux has become one of the most important software systems for building technologies.
What is Linux? Linux is an open-source computer operating system that offers users and developers a lot of room for modifications with the software. Although, originally designed as a free operating system for personal computers, it has now grown to become one of the dominantly used as an operating system for hardware platforms.
In its original form, Linux is the leading operating system for servers and big supercomputers, because of its speed and room for modifications.
Now that you have finally decided to learn about Linux, where can you get started? Right here, of course.
This Linux course has been designed to help you learn Linux from scratch. Don’t have any experience with Linux or Linux programming? No problem.
In this course, you will learn everything from scratch including a detailed introduction to operating systems and why Linux trumps the lot of an incredible operating system. Learn about the many different Linux distributions that are available and how to select the perfect one for you.
The course will also cover open sources in detail including what is open source, understanding software licensing, the Free Software Foundation, The Open Source Initiative, etc.
Equipped with adequate background information, you will then learn how to install a Linux system (Ubuntu) from scratch and how to work with the system. From important aspects of the desktop environment to adding and updating packages, you will cover it all.
After all of this, you will then go on to understand the command terminal in Linux programming and how to start coding using the command terminal. You will also be familiarized with the file management system within Linux, the shells and how to use shells in a Linux framework.
The perfect zero to hero Linux course awaits you. What are you waiting for? Let’s make you into a Linux guru.
What are the requirements?
- This is a beginners course so basic knowledge of computers is enough to start this course
What am I going to get from this course?
- Get started with Linux from Scratch
- Learn all about open source software and Linux distributions
- Learn to install and set up Linux for daily use
- Learn to program in Linux
- Learn Linux administration basics
- Learn popular tools for Linux
What is the target audience?
- Students who want to learn Linux from ground up will find this course very helpful
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at email@example.com in case you have any queries or need help with anything.