R is a programming language and software environment for statistical computing and graphics supported by the R Foundation for Statistical Computing. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis.
This video delivers viewers the ability to conduct data analysis in practical contexts with R, using core language packages and tools. The end goal is to provide analysts and data scientists a comprehensive learning course on how to manipulate and analyse small and large sets of data with R. It will introduce how CRAN works and will demonstrate why viewers should use them.
You will start with the most basic importing techniques, to downloading compressed data from the web and learn of more advanced ways to handle even the most difficult datasets to import. Next, you will move on to create static plots, while the second will show how to plot spatial data on interactive web platforms such as Google Maps and Open Street maps. Finally, you will learn to implement your learning with real-world examples of data analysis.
This video will lay the foundations for deeper applications of data analysis, and pave the way for advanced data science.
About The Author
Fabio Veronesi obtained a Ph.D. in digital soil mapping from Cranfield University and then moved to ETH Zurich, where he has been working for the past three years as a postdoc. In his career, Dr. Veronesi worked at several topics related to environmental research: digital soil mapping, cartography and shaded relief, renewable energy and transmission line siting. During this time Dr. Veronesi specialized in the application of spatial statistical techniques to environmental data.
Who is the target audience?
- If you are a statistician, analyst, or a budding data scientist and want to learn how to analyze data with R, then this is the course for you.
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any queries or need help with anything.