This course will help you to master one of the most popular NoSQL databases MongoDB. This course is designed to provide knowledge and hands-on skills to become a successful MongoDB expert.
We will start with basics of MongoDB and then we go on learning advanced concepts to build MongoDB based applications.
In this course, we will start by learning basic concepts of MongoDB, MongoDB installation process on different operating systems, creating databases, Collections, CRUD operations and Indexing.
You can use the exercise files attached along with this course to practice and follow along each section/chapter. There will be short quizzes after each section to test our understanding and also to revise the concepts.
At the end of this course, you will be mastering MongoDB based application development.
- Most comprehensive course on MongoDB with NoSQL database design approach
- Simple, easy and well-explained lectures with practical examples
- Quizzes at end of each section to test your understanding
- Exercise files to help you start practicing along the course
- Mastering MongoDB based application development
- Decide where and when to use MongoDB in your application development
- Design MongoDB database from start to finish
- Differentiate between RDBMS and NoSQL databases
- Spot key features and advantages of NoSQL database MongoDB over RDBMS databases
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone can learn it as this course starts from scratch
- This course "Learn MongoDB - Leading NoSQL Database from scratch" is developed for all the Developers who want to learn and develop MongoDB based applications.
- This course is designed for DBAs who want to learn about NoSQL Database design with MongoDB.
- Nothing about MongoDB, we will start for scratch.
- Basic knowledge of database management systems
- Basic knowledge of Windows
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at email@example.com in case you have any queries or need help with anything.