Create a dynamic input form that can add data and retrieve data from a MySQL database! Learn to create this project from Scratch
Instructor of this course is a web developer with over 15 years of experience working on hundreds of projects. Sharing real-world coding experience.
This course is ideal for anyone who wants to see multiple programming languages working together. The end product will be an HTML form the can submit data via AJAX to a MySQL database. Using JSON formatted data we display all of the MySQL table contents within our webpage.
Topics covered include
- JSON formatted data
- PHP database connection
- PHP arrays
- MySQL database with PHPmyAdmin
- MySQL query strings
- CSS form and HTML
- AJAX to PHP JSON formatted data
- JQUERY AJAX
All the source files and top resource links are included, so that you too can work along with the code practice and learn better.
This course is full of amazing content you won't see anywhere else.
Who is the target audience?
- web developers
- application develoeprs
- frontend coders
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at email@example.com in case you have any queries or need help with anything.