Do you wish to create your own animated film one day? Or perhaps make your own game? But don't how to go about it or where to even start? If so, you may be looking around for cheap (and hopefully free) 3D software.
Blender is one such tool. It is a free, open-source 3D software that can do everything from 3D modeling, animation, rendering and game development. The tool continues to grow with newer and more awesome features being added every so often. Their current feature set is packed and rivals the most expensive 3D software today. One would have to see the awesome projects and quality renderings created by people who have not spent a cent.
In this course, you will learn the basics of (nearly) everything in Blender. Without needing to invest a whole lot of time or money, you will learn how to get started with 3D modeling, lighting, animation, sculpting, rendering, and physics to name a few with exercises spread throughout so that you can get your first experience with the software and gain overall confidence along the way. You will be one step closer to mastering Blender.
What's in this course?
The course is aimed to provide a gentle, yet thorough, introduction to Blender 3D so that you will go away with the confidence of working on your own dream projects. We won't just be looking at what each control does and call it done. The course provides a number of exercises (or mini-projects) on all the main components of 3D of which you are strongly encouraged to follow along and get your first experience with Blender.
- You will learn how to navigate through Blender and get comfortable with the user interface.
- You will learn the bare basics of 3D modeling, lighting, animation, materials, texturing, rendering, sculpting, particles and physics.
- You will work on small easy-to-follow exercises to help solidify your learning and gain your first experiences making something with Blender.
- You can ask me for help anytime if you get stuck trying to do something.
By the end of this course, you will have completed your first few mini-projects with Blender. Since we cover nearly everything in Blender, this will raise your confidence
With over 60+ lectures, there is so much to learn. Don't let this overwhelm you though. The course is designed to make the learning curve as smooth and as easy as possible so that you don't have to pull out all your hair in frustration in an attempt to learn Blender on your own.
Who is this course for?
This will be perfect for the absolute beginner of Blender and the world of 3D in general. There are no nasty jargon anywhere in this course and everything will be explained in a simple easy-to-understand manner.
You are not expected to know anything about Blender. You can start this course with no prerequisites (as we'll cover how to download and install Blender). If there was one prerequisite, it would be to have some passion for 3D (or whichever project you would need Blender for). That motivation will help push you to master Blender so that your dream movie or game can come to life.
What is the expected outcome after the course?
By the end of the course, you can expect to have a good understanding of the major components of Blender. You will gain experience and hopefully confidence in being able to pull off your own 3D projects without having to pull out your hair in frustration.
After that, the outcomes are endless. As you continue to work on your projects, you start to gain confidence in learning more advanced stuff. At this stage, making movies and/or game projects becomes a thing of reality. You could even meet one of the requirements for a Blender-related job!
Best of all, the course is designed to be flexible and will continue to expand as new features get added in or if you feel that I haven't covered an aspect that you would like to learn.
What are the requirements?
- Nothing, but at least some passion for 3D might help!
What am I going to get from this course?
- Gain comfortable with navigating through the Blender Interface
- Learn the basics of 3D modeling, materials, texturing, lighting, animation, sculpting, particles and physics
- Gain confidence in being able to tackle your own ambitious 3D projects
What is the target audience?
- Absolute beginners of Blender
- Perfect for those wanting to start learning 3D
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at email@example.com in case you have any queries or need help with anything.