- You should have Illustrator installed on your computer
- You should have basic Illustrator knwoledge
Have you ever stuck with your design project in Illustrator, because you wanted to apply a certain effect, but it was just too confusing?
And aren’t you tired of trying to figure them out on your own, because the more you try to understand them, the more overwhelming they get?
If you are like me and like simple solutions to things that seem too complicated to make real use of them, then you will love this course.
Because inside you will find only the practical, straight- to-the point yet thorough answers to all your questions about Illustrator’s effects.
Take a look at just a humble fraction of the Illustrator goodies covered by this course:
- More than 50 (yes, fifty!) effects explained in a thorough yet easily digestible manner, so you can use what you learn straight away.
- Tons of supporting material, including design files for you to follow along and learn in the most efficient way.
- All the sections and lectures are neatly organized so you can jump straight into that particular lesson that interests you at the moment. You don’ need to go through all the lectures one by one to benefit from the course.
If you want to take your Illustrator knowledge up one level (or even two levels up) and finally learn all the effects that will make your designs and design skills stand out on the market, you have to give this course a shot.
And I know that many designers are put off by Illustrator thinking that it’s too complicated to learn.
Let me tell you something: It’s easier to learn than Photoshop!
You just need the right instructions. And you will get them in this course
So if you want to know how to
- Create amazing 3D effects in Illustrator (I admit, they look awesome!)
- Transform shapes so they get that professional hand-drawn feel, even if you don’t how to draw
- Or how to stylize your designs to give the modern look
Enroll in the course.
Note that this course is not for absolute Illustrator newbies.
This course is a perfect fit for you if you already know some things about the software. You already know how to use the essential tools, layers etc.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to expand their illustrator knowledge
- Illustrator users who have the basics but want to move to the advanced category
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at email@example.com in case you have any queries or need help with anything.