Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform that offers compute power, database storage, content delivery, and other functionalities to help businesses scale and grow. AWS cloud products and solutions are used to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability, and reliability.
The “classic” AWS services are the focus of this course. You'll start by getting to know about VPC and its components such as private and public subnets, gateway, service endpoints, peering, DX, VPN, and so on. Next, you'll learn how to merge your infrastructure and code with an application code balancer.
Moving on, we'll cover further storage logging, events, replication, lifecycle, and advanced features of S3. Next, we look at data backup with AWS Glacier and migrating data with storage gateways and Snowball. You'll then explore RDS and look at the problems faced in the real world and services such as ElastiCache and DynamoDB.
Last, we'll explore a new hype of containers and how to run, manage, and deploy those using AWS.
About the Author
Paulina Budzon is an engineer holding both AWS Professional Level certifications, primarily interested in designing, building and maintaining highly available, scalable and resilient distributed web applications. She started as a web developer and has worked with technologies such as PHP, RoR, MySQL, PostgreSQL, and MongoDB.
She has swiftly progressed her career, gaining wide knowledge of the architectural aspects of web applications. Thanks to her experience, Paulina offers a unique combination of understanding of both architectural and development sides of software engineering.
Who is the target audience?
- If you are a Cloud Solutions Architect, Design Engineer, or an IT professional who designs and architects cloud solutions, then this course will take you to the next level of cloud computing with AWS.
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at email@example.com in case you have any queries or need help with anything.