Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides trusted, cloud-based solutions to help you meet your business needs. Running your solutions in the AWS Cloud can help you get your applications up and running faster while providing the security to meet your compliance requirements.
This course begins by familiarizing you with the key capabilities to architect and host applications, websites, and services on AWS. We’ll explain the available options for virtual instances and demonstrate launching and connecting to them. Using practical examples, you will be able design and deploy networking and hosting solutions for large deployments. Finally, the course focuses on security and important elements of scalability and high availability.
About The Author
Wayde Gilchrist started moving customers of his IT consulting business into the cloud and away from traditional hosting environments in 2010. In addition to consulting, he delivers AWS training for Fortune 500 companies, government agencies, and international consulting firms. When he is not out visiting customers, he is delivering training virtually from his home in Florida.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for new and aspiring individuals who are preparing or gearing up for a solutions architect role. You’ll also find this useful if you’re an IT professional or DevOps engineer who is preparing to design and deploy large solutions on AWS.
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any queries or need help with anything.