Amazon Web Services(AWS) is a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help business scale and grow. AWS cloud products and solutions are used to build sophisticated applications with increased flexibility, scalability and reliability. Cloud-native components provide great value with minimal effort.
In this video course we will start by looking at different textual search engines and learn how to run code instead of instances. Which will help you to reach from raw data to actionable insight. Next, we will deep die into AWS Lambda and understand its functions and how to deploy them effectively. Moving on, we will cover API Gateways and their stages, deployment and capabilities. AWS Deployment services like Elastic Beanstalk, CodePipeline and OpsWorks will be the next topic in the course. Finally, we will look at the new offerings from AWS to Artificial Intelligence.
About the Author :
Paulina Budzon is a certified AWS DevOps – Professional engineer, primarily interested in designing, building and maintaining highly available, scaleable and resilient distributed web applications.She had started as a Web Developer and worked with technologies like PHP, RoR, MySQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB. She has swiftly progressed her career, gaining wide knowledge of architectural aspects of web application. Thanks to her experience, Paulina offers a unique combination of understanding of both architectural and development sides of software engineering.
Who is the target audience?
- If you are a Cloud Solutions Architect, Design Engineer or an IT professional who designs and architects cloud solutions then this course will take you to the next level of cloud computing with AWS.
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at email@example.com in case you have any queries or need help with anything.