Hours of Content: 18
Beginner API development in Node, Express, ES6, & MongoDB
Are you a mobile app developer that needs a backend API & database?
Do you have a mobile product idea?
Do you want to create your own startup?
Or do you want to become a backend developer?
This is THE course for you.
We have taught over 50,000 students how to code and so many of them have the same question, "How can I build a server for my mobile apps?"
What you will learn:
- API development
- CRUD & REST
- How to get an iOS app to talk to your API
- How to get an Android app to talk to your API
- Tooling & automation
- Professional coding tips & practices
This course is for ANYONE - but we specifically designed it to take mobile developers to the next level by helping them build their own APIs for their apps!
Who is the target audience?
- Mobile app developers who want to build a back-end server
- Anyone who wants to learn REST API development
- Web app developers who need a back-end API for their app using Node
- Anyone who wants to create a SAAS product or mobile startup that needs an API
- No coding experience required, though basics programming skills will help build restful APIs
- Must have a Mac or a PC to create REST API in Node
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at email@example.com in case you have any queries or need help with anything.