This course shows you everything you need to know to be fully comfortable working with Virtual Private Clouds in the AWS ecosystem, as well as giving you some essential best practices for securing your applications.
About the Author
Colibri Ltd. is a technology consultancy company founded in 2015 by James Cross and Ingrid Funie. The company works to help their clients navigate the rapidly changing and complex world of emerging technologies, with deep expertise in areas such as Big Data, Data Science, Machine Learning, and Cloud Computing.
Over the past few years, they have worked with some of the world's largest and most prestigious companies, including a tier 1 investment bank, a leading management consultancy group, and one of the world's most popular soft drinks companies, helping each of them to better make sense of their data and process it in more intelligent ways.
The company lives by their moto: Data -> Intelligence -> Action.
Our author, Raluca Bolovan is a DevOps Engineer, AWS Certified Solutions Architect, and AWS Certified Developer.
She graduated with a first class honours Meng degree in Computing (Software Engineering) from Imperial College London. She worked in Investment Banking for three years with technologies such as Python, Java, and Spring. She then moved into the FinTech industry and has written microservices running on Docker on AWS.
Raluca has several years of experience architecting and implementing new solutions on the AWS platform. She has built, among others, a serverless ETL and data warehousing solution using AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, Redshift, and S3 as the principal components.
Who is the target audience?
- This video is targeted at application developers and architects looking to start developing or architecting applications for Amazon Web Services. Individuals and professionals who are preparing for the AWS Certified Developer - Associate 2017 exam will also greatly benefit from this course.
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at email@example.com in case you have any queries or need help with anything.