Basic Course Description
MATLAB (matrix laboratory) is a multi-paradigm numerical computing environment and fourth-generation programming language which is frequenlty being used by engineering and science students. While teaching to students and observing different MATLAB related courses on Udemy for more than six months now. I realized that there is a need for a course which should cover the key data types such as Cells, tables, time tables, structures and Map containers which should provide the students with the essential skills for taking full advantage of MATLAB strengths in data analysis and programming.
In this course we not only cover these data Types but also demonstrates different functions and operation and their conversions to make analysis and programming a greater experience.
The following are the outlines of this course.
Segment 1: introduction to the Course
Segment 2: Cell Data Type
Segment 3: Table Data Type
Segment 4: Time Table Data Type
Segment 5: Structures
Segment 6: Map Containers
Segment 7: Conversion between Different Data Types
Your Benefits and Advantages
- You receive knowledge from a Ph.D. in Computer science with over 10 years of teaching and 15 years of programming experience and another decade of experience in using MATLAB
- The instructor has 6 courses on udemy on MATLAB including a best seller course.
- The overall rating in these courses are (4.5/5)
- If you do not find the course useful, you are covered with 30 day money back guarantee, full refund, no questions asked!
- You have lifetime access to the course.
- You have instant and free access to any updates i add to the course.
- You have access to all Questions and discussions initiated by other students.
- You will receive my support regarding any issues related to the course.
- Check out the curriculum and Freely available lectures for a quick insight.
This is the second Udemy class on Matlab I've taken. Already, a couple important concepts have been discussed that weren't discussed in the previous course. I'm glad the instructor is comparing Matlab to Excel, which is the tool I've been using and have been frustrated with. This course is a little more advanced than the previous course I took. As an engineer, I'm delighted it covers complex numbers, derivatives, and integrals. I'm also glad it covers the GUI creation. None of those topics were covered in the more basic introduction I first took.
Great information and not talking too much, basically he is very concise and so you cover a good amount of content quickly and without getting fed up!
The course is amazing and covers so much. I love the updates. Course delivers more then advertised. Thank you!
Student Testimonials! who are also instructors in the MATLAB category
"Concepts are explained very well, Keep it up Sir...!!!"
Engr Muhammad Absar Ul Haq instructor of course "Matlab keystone skills for Mathematics (Matrices & Arrays)"
It's time to take Action!
Click the "Take This Course" button at the top right now!
...Time is limited and Every second of every day is valuable...
I am excited to see you in the course!
Dr. Nouman Azam
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you have any queries or need help with anything.