Welcome to A Beginner's Guide to Linux System Administration! In this course we will begin by covering the very basics of using the Linux operating system, and move on to the advanced system and networking skills necessary to become a Linux administrator! We will cover the following topics in this course:
- Linux installation
- Command line usage
- Development tools including choosing an IDE
- GitHub setup
- Complete Meteor.js web project
- LAMP stack setup and app deployment
- User management
- Network administration
This course is fully subtitled in English.
Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to see you in the course!
1. All items sold on myopenacademy.com are digital (sent on email). Your course link will be emailed to your registered email address. This happens instantly after your purchase is completed.
2. Redemption terms and instructions are mentioned in the email.
3. All orders are processed instantly.
4. Please contact us at email@example.com in case you have any queries or need help with anything.